Warranty for Airwheel Scooter
All goods carry a standard warranty offered ; the hardware we sell is tested before we receive it. Please note warranty only covers a manufacturing defect, not a fault caused by incorrect use or assembly. Please check your order as soon as you receive it, if there is any concerns please contact us.
This limited warranty (see “Exclusions” and “Limitations” in Section 2) (“Limited Warranty”) confers upon you specific rights and remedies against Airwheel scooter. Please read this document carefully,you will be deemed to have understood and accepted its terms.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that responsible use of the product is carried out.
If you make a claim under this Warranty, Airwheel sooter will, at its option, repair or replace any defective System or any parts thereof covered by this Limited Warranty by using new or factory-refurbished parts or units. In the event that Airwheel opts to use factory-refurbished parts or units, they will have performance characteristics equal to those of new products. All exchanged parts and units replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of Airwheel scooter.
Please keep the warranty and proof of purchase (i.e., receipt).
Limited warranty for Airwheel electric scooter :
1. 1 year for vehicle, except battery or other consumables
2. 6 months for battery; 1 month for inner and outer tires.
The warranty will not be covered under the following conditions:
1. Malfunction due to misuse
2. Malfunction caused by unauthorized modifications, disassembling, or repair.
3. Accidental damage or malfunction due to unsuitable storage
4. Unmatched warranty/proof of purchase and product
5. Surface damages
6. Disassembling parts unspecified by this manual.
7. Damage or malfunction caused by long rides in the rain or soaking in water
Please read the details of the warranty of Airwheel scooter carefully.